Did you know that you can support the Urbancrest Faith Promise Fund while shopping? It is true! Through the Kroger Community Rewards Program, you can be giving to the many ministries that Urbancrest supports through our Faith Promise Fund (FPF) every time you shop for groceries or anything else at Kroger! The Faith Promise Fund supports more than 50 missionaries around the world, as well as nationals in several countries. It also supports the many mission projects and church plant partnerships. The best thing about this rewards program is that there is no cost to you personally in any way! You will not lose any discounts or rebates that you are receiving. Please Note: Kroger now requires that all participants in the Community Rewards Program re-register their organization starting on May 1st each year. If you do not re-register, the Faith Promise Fund will no longer receive donations from your shopping.
Regardless of where you live, I encourage you to complete the following steps to support our missions ministry:
- Go online to krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the directions below to register. In order for the Faith Promise Fund to receive funds, you must register under our Urbancrest assigned number which is 83466.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Some participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (83466) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Show your Kroger Plus card or enter your alternate ID at the checkout each time you shop so that our Faith Promise Fund will get credit for the purchase.