Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vail, Arizona Update – A Life Saved!

The Vail, AZ mission team was used in a very amazing way this morning! As the team arrived to serve at a neighborhood block party, a man from the community collapsed. He was turning blue and unconscious. Anna Seibert, who is a trained medical professional, took control of the situation and kept the man alive for 15 minutes while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. It seems the ambulance was held up in traffic. This man would not have survived without Anna today.

It may not be obvious why God would lead you to serve on a mission team or in other service for the Kingdom. You will never know unless you obediently go. God arranged this trip and called Anna to go, “for such a time as this.” With his wife and son looking on, Anna saved his life and touched the lives of all present with the love of God. Now Grace Fellowship Church has an open door into many more lives. We give thanks for those on this team and ask for your continued prayers for Paul & Janet Boroff, Darlys Bullock, Anna Seibert and Beth Irons. Thanks you God, for using Anna today. Please save souls as you save lives and use this team for Your glory.

"I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,' calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it." ~ Isaiah 46:9-11

1 comment:

  1. Keith and Dawn's two daughters, the younger being 5 and the older a teen, did witness the events. Please continue in prayer for them, as well as their parents, as they seek medical advice for regulating his medicines for an epileptic condition. He has had at least one episode per month since May. Thanks, Team in Vail (Beth Irons)

    ReplyDelete